Sovernet employees are deeply committed to the communities that we serve.
Through the Sovernet Community Giving Program, we support a wide variety of worthwhile programs and organizations. Our staff has selected the Vermont Foodbank as our primary giving recipient.
The mission of our Giving Program:
- To give back to our northern New England communities
- To motivate and support our employees in making charitable contributions of their choice
- To support Sovernet businesses and communities
Sovernet is a proud sponsor of the Vermont Foodbank and of this representative sample of the many other charitable and non-profit organizations we support.
- 1% for the Planet
- Aids Project of Southern Vermont
- Bowl for Kids’ Sake
- Brattleboro Community Television
- Brattleboro Music Center
- Compass School
- Dress for Success
- Epilepsy Foundation of Vermont
- The Friends of Robert Frost
- Front Porches Half Marathon
- Hilltop Montessori School
- Kurn Hattin Homes
- Main Street Arts
- Morningside House
- Nature Museum
- Next Stage Arts
- Our Place Drop In Center
- Parks Place Community Center
- Puppets in Education
- Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont
- Roots on the River
- Strolling of the Heifers
- United Way of Vermont
- Vermont Bicycle & Pedestrian Coalition
- Vermont Cares
- Vermont Foodbank
- Vermont Lake Monsters
- VSTEMF (Vermont Science Technology Engineering and Math Fair)
- Vermont Symphony Orchestra
- Westminster Cares
- Windham & Windsor Housing Trust
- WOOL Radio
Find out more about our giving criteria.
Sovernet Communications supports a wide variety of worthwhile programs and organizations, according to the following criteria:
- Impact: Will our contributions make a significant difference in the lives of the people affected?
- Employee Involvement: Are our employees committed to the cause enabling our donation to have a multiplying effect resulting in a larger impact
- Geography: Helping to strengthen from within the Sovernet community and beyond.
- Business Related Technologies: Sovernet can do the greatest good by giving our technology to educational programs and non-profits who need it.